<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YOU MAKE ME SICK. (guess who!)

From young, we were taught to ask questions when we we didn't understand something.
Like why birds can fly.
Why the ocean is blue.
Why is moon only up at night.

But as we grow up.
I come to realize.
We can't get all the answers to all the questions we want.
Which result in this statement.
"I simply do not understand"

Not everyone is going to tell you the truth.
Some people decide that keeping you in the dark would be the best for you.
Some choose to lie for their own personal benefit.
And the others just pretend to be oblivious to everything and say that they don't know a single thing.

Moments like these...
Set me thinking.
"I wish I know it all. I wish I had answers for everything."
And then maybe life would be much more straightforward.
And I wouldn't have to scratch my brains so much.
Which results to a huge loss of brain cells.

dear friend, I'm thinking of you so much lately.
and I wonder if you do.
because i suddenly thought of the trouble we once created together.


Playing mind games isn't my forte anymore.
I'm getting tired of guessing this and that.
Tired of having people explain the truth to me,
and choosing to tell them that I still don't understand even after all the explaination given to me.
Like a child being fed on a golden spoon but refuses to eat it all up.

I don't expect anyone to actually understand what is going through my mind as I share my thoughts over here at this space.
Nothing serious happening.
Just a random post which led to some random thoughts.

And if there is any painful lessons I have learnt lately...
It would be to be careful of what kind of promises one makes.
I learn it the hard way.
I learn it tough.
So so unbelievable.

With love,
Meiyun.

Labels:


Ran @ 1:05 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009