<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, April 8, 2010

I've been instructed to blog by my boyfriend.
Well... here goes..


Caught a movie on Tuesday.
Ju-on
My views...
Horribly funny.
Nobody was screaming.
It was laughter all the way.

Other than a few chilling moments...
It isn't really much of a horror.
However, somewhere in between the movie...
I felt someone breathing behind me!
Really scary!
And I turned around to see someone standing at the top.
I was scared out of my wits!










Went swimming on Wednesday.
Not a very good experience.
Because there were PERVERTS in the pool.
2 young boys.
I swam only 7 laps and I "buay tahan"
so I indirectly told boyfriend that I want to leave.





20 more days till boyfriend goes into army.
Then I'll start looking for a job...
Here's a big thank you to boyfriend for buying me a Wii game set!
XOXO!

I wanted to pen down some of my personal thoughts.
But decided against it.
Firstly, I changed my mind.
Secondly, some things are meant to be kept in the heart.
Thirdly, I forgot what it was!

where does this leave us me?

With love,
Meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 1:08 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009