<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, April 1, 2010

I did not go to work today.
Okay.
I know there's much explanation to be given.

I couldn't really get along with the in charge bitch lady.
I didn't like her.
I think she kind of insulted my way of working.
And I think she bias against me and my boyfriend cause we're attached.
So screw it.

After the sms she sent to my boyfriend.
Which obviously sent me flying off to the roof!
I decided enough is enough.
I called it quits.
(okay, and this is the 1st time I'm quitting because I can't get along with someone)

I'm so sorry to boyfriend.
That I ditched him last minute cause I did not feel like going to work.
I text her saying there was an emergency at home.
And she text saying to come cause it's only few hours and she'll release me early.
Screw it. I got more pissed upon reading her text.
So I text her back saying I haven't slept in a while so I'm not going to turn up no matter what.

And Kelly, if you happen to be reading this...
I won't be there at Tampines Primary.
Cause I quit.

Moving to happier stuff...
Met up with boyfriend.
Swimming over at Tampines.
Lunch-ed at Ikea.
Dinner-ed at Tampines 1.
Movie-d at Century Square.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Average movie.
3.5 stars out of 5.
The story plot could have been more stronger.
Overall.
It's watchable.
But I wished there could have been more twists or turns in the story.

With love,
Meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:44 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009