<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random me doing random posts.
:DD

-1-
I went swimming today.
I am tanner by another shade.
I hope it doesn't fade...
The pool was filled with many female swimmers today.


-2-
I still have my fake eyelashes from graduation night.
I should throw them away.
I shall do it after I publish this random post.


-3-
I just read finsh Jodi Picoult's "Change Of Heart"
PS: It was a Christmas present from Seok during 2008. HAHAH!
I am now reading "Note to Self" edited by Andrea Buchanan.


-4-
I am thinking of iPhone.
I will see what boyfriend thinks.
We're still thinking.


-5-
I think there is an IT fair this weekend.
I think I want to go.


-6-
I am going to eat McDonald's breakfast with my boyfriend over the weekend.
Because weekends have extended breakfast hours!


-7-
I am feeling hungry.
My stomach is growling.
:((


-8-
I want to go shopping.
I want to go swimming.
I want to be rich! (WAIT LONG LONG!)
And I think I should go sleep soon!


-9-
Life is messy.
I just cleared my room up not long ago.
:))
at least something is cleared.

-10-
am going to watch Iron Man + Angels & Demons with my boyfriend tomorrow.
HAHAHAHA!


-11-
This is the end of the random post.
Goodbye.
I promise to update something soon.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:58 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009