<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, March 21, 2010

Remembered how I mentioned I attented my primary school gathering last nigiht...
Well..
I have got the group photo!
Here is my primary 3 class photo in year 1998!





If you can spot me!
GOOD FOR YOU!
If you can't....
PS: I'm standing 1st row on the right side of the prefect!
CUTE HAIR RIGHT!!! HAHAH!

Moving off...
This is some of us updated!
I'm pretty sure it's easier to spot me this time round!





Work today at Hougang Mall.
I wasn't at my designated booth the entire afternoon and night.
I was mostly at the art corner!
For some reason of course! (TSK TSK!)


In the morning, on the way to the bus stop.
Failed shot 1





Much better!




PLEASE IGNORE MY RETARDED FACE!




Needless to say,
I look horrible after a long day of work!
Next week will be located at United Square.
I hope it will be better.
And it's the last week as well!!!









Will be working some more after this current job.
I'll still be an event assistance.
This time round, it's slightly different.

Monday to Friday.
7am to 2pm
Every week will be designated at 1 primary school.
The school are as follows...

29 March: Farrer Park Primary School
5 April: Tampines Primary School
12 April: Bukit Panjang Primary School
19 April: Qihua Primary School

Super far locations except for Tampines Primary School!!!!
But it's always the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
that keeps me going!!!!
WISH ME LUCK!

Boyfriend got me another balloon!
A flower balloon from the balloon scuplture lady!
I LIKE BALLOOONS!!

Okay.
I'm heading to bed really soooon (or so I think).
GOODNIGHTS!
PS: WATCH OUT FOR THIS SPACE FOR MORE PHOTO UPLOADS!

the thing with love is that
it kills you slowly inside.


With Love!
Meiyun!

Labels:


Ran @ 11:20 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009