<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates!
HAHAHA!
Life is either really busy or sometimes mundane.


Some random day,
me and my boyfriend decided to whip up lunch.
And this is what we came up with!







Somewhere in between...
I squeezed in Graduation Night 201o
Did my make up at M.A.C Orchard Tangs.
Courtesy to boyfriend's senior back in school!


















I LOVE THE PRAWNS THAT WAS SERVED.
I am a prawn lover! HAHAHA!
I miss my classmates!

Somewhere here I'm going to wish Tan Seok Hui a Happy 21 birthday!

Went tanning yesterday with boyfriend.
At Sento Siloso Beach.
It wasn't crowded! I LIKE!
We stayed there for two hours.
Left at noon because afternoon sun is harmful!




The umbrella accompanied me halfway cause I didn't want to burn my face!











Went to work today.
It's been 1 month of not working.
My feet is aching from standing the whole day.
I was at JURONG POINT!!!!
Tomorrow will be my last day at JP.

The following weekends will be at Hougang Mall and United Square.
It's the $$$$$$ that keeps me going.
For every hour that I stand at the information booth,
I'm earning $7 per hour.

Oh, and I saw Jean Danker!
She's PRETTY.
and I like Chipp tooo!! HAHAH!
Back to bed for some rest!
Goodnight world.
I will update soon!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:33 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009