<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is a photo taken during work time on Sunday!
:):)
At the art corner.
Basically sat there for almost the entire of Sunday!
It was FUN!
Will post my boyfriend's master piece sooon!






One of the drawings drawn by the 'artist' at the event.
So cool!
:):)





This is my boyfriend's picture!





Lunch yesterday with boyfriend.
He cooked me my favourite 'fried noodles'!
Alongside with some french fries...









Went out later at night to catch a movie.
The Lovely Bones.
Interesting movie.
And if anyone was wondering... I did not tear at the movie.
Not worth to watch in my opinion.
Too draggy and the storyline wasn't good enough.
I think reading the book would be much better.


Oh, this is my art piece on my boyfriend's arm.
HAHAHAH!




Movie ended around midnight.
There was no train.
Took bus 30 back to Bedok.
Cab back home from there.

And now me and boyfriend are intending to stay up the entire night talking on the phone!
Hence the reason why I'm blogging at such an unusual hour.
Multi-tasking!

You know how people are always saying 'We live once, live life to the fullest'...
Or another way to say it...
You have only 1 chance in life. Do whatever you want to do and no regrets!
Honestly, how many of us actually dare to live by that?

Had I really lived by that line, my heart would probably be broken into many many pieces.
I would have been shattered and trying to pick up all the pieces.
To give everything up now would be considered insane.
But to the few rare ones, it'd be considered as bravery.
Okay, I have no idea what crap I'm writing.
Netither do I know how I am going to get my point across.

But basically I'm guessing...
What I'm trying to say is that.
I did not live my life to the fullest.
I wished I had the guts to do it.
But unfortunately, I don't.
Hence, my life might be filled with certain regrets.
Yet, I live in the comfort knowing the safe choices I've made is right.

On a lighter note.
I have decided to only apply for NUS and NTU.
Either I get accepted or I don't.
Not going to apply for SIM cause I'm not really sure if I want to study anymore.
And also I am undecided about what I want to study.
Hence, if I don't end up in any univeristies,
I'll just head out and start working.
I'll save the regrets for later.
And hopefully, I've made the right choice.

With love,
Meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 4:30 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009