<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm staring at this empty space.
My intention was to touch on a certain topic about nice people.
Not just the usual 'what I'm doing with my boring life'...
But here I am.
Clueless on what to type.

Today I've come to realize.
That maybe things weren't as bad as I thought it was.
Maybe my mindset is slowly changing.
(And NO, I'm not deceiving myself!)

Maybe if I opened my eyes.
And not be so judgemental.
I'd realize that there is so much more to a person.
My heart couldn't help but soften.
It brought this tiny smile to my heart.
It's like the time when you start thinking maybe everything's about to change.
It just feels good.

On the other hand.
Some things just don't change.
Some thoughts still remains the same.

It is annoying when things happen yet you find youself in a position where you just can't do anything.
It's not because you have tried your best and realize there's nothing you can do.
But it's more like.
Your options have all ran out.
You tried what you think will work, but it doesn't.
In the end, you have no options.

The only thing you have left is all the question marks.
And the last option to be known as harsh but straightforward.
Yet, to maintain the peace in life, we tend to forgo that option.
And that's when you feel like there's nothing within your control anymore.

This is when you wish everyone would stop lying.
To stop saying it looks good when it's actually bad.
To stop saying everything is going to be fine when you know it's not.
To stop saying everything is going to turn out just fine when nobody knows whether it will..

I look back to feel that everything has been a lie.
When will things turn out to be the way I wish it can be?

Labels:


Ran @ 11:50 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009