<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm on MC!
2 days!
Actually is only sore throat...
But doctor gave me MC still.

Actually is not really sore throat.
But ulcers on my throat.
There is 3!!!!
The doctor says if within the next 6 months...
If I go back to her with ulcers in my throat,
she is going to take blood test for me!!!!!!
I'M SCARED!!!
Only a bit lah!

Am bring prescribed Vitamin C tablets.
And lozenges to SUCK on!
I feel sad for my throat.
:(:(

Town with bf today.
To see the Christmas tree at ION!
It's really unique!
Cause you can literally enter the Christmas tree!
Amazing huh!





Out with Jane tomorrow!!!!!
Decided to make use of my extra MC day!
I miss days like these...
No work just some kind of holidays.
I miss holidays.
:(:(:(:(

I miss having fun.
Ever since attachment...
Nothing's ever fun anymore....

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:56 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009