<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, November 14, 2009

HELLO ALL.
I know it's kind of rotting over here.
So I'll make it a really long post this time round.
I'll try at least..

Life has been rather hectic.
I say that all the time!
HAHAHA!

First thing first.
I've scanned the prints I took with my poly friends.
But I only scanned 2.
Cause I got lazy.
Will try to get them done soooon.
Prolly by coming Monday...












Saw a rainbow that day while I was on my way to work...
I was sharing an umbrella with some manager from my company.
And while I was staring at the ground...
I looked into a puddle of water...
And I saw a reflection of the rainbow...
Up comes my head...
And poof!
I pointed out the rainbow to my colleague!






I'm actually taking a short break now by blogging.
Going back to work on my interim report later...
Luckily for me...
TCS says it doesn't have to be 40 pages long.
So I'm feeling pretty relieved!

As for the presentation...
I'm prolly presenting it to the engineer instead of my supervisor.
Cause the supervisor says I spend more time with his engineers...
So he'll get me to present it to them.
Not that I'm complaining though!
I'm prolly going to fix them tea every morning!
Bribe their feelings first! HAHAHA!

There was no usual meet up with my poly mates last night.
I couldn't attend cause there was a farewell dinner with the interns at CAS.
Obviously I was pretty torn as to which dinner I should attend.
But I guess my choice was pretty obvious.

On another note..
I miss the times I had at poly.
I really do.
I miss J2.
I can't wait for the next dinner already.
:((



Good O times.




Farewell dinner at Nihon Mura.



Will be missing those 5 people that are leaving.
The laughter will be greatly missed!



Helped celebrated Yi Xian's legal 18 on 10 November.
Really hoped he enjoyed it! :))


happy 18th!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!


Heaing out to watch 2012 later.
And I'm going to go swimming tomorrow morning!
I want to get TANNER before my big 20 arrives

And there's no work on Monday!
Because it's PLANT SHUTDOWN!
I like that the comapny shuts down once a month!
But because of that my pay is $25 lesser.
:((

Am looking forward to the aviation run on my birthday.
5km!
Wish me luck.
I hope I don't give up during the race!
And I hope to see Mengzhen and Huimiang there as well!!

And Kelly Koh!
I can't wait for friday as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Okay.
Enough rubbish lah!
GOODBYE!

<3 meiyun




Labels:


Ran @ 1:39 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009