<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Friday, October 16, 2009

It's been a while since I was here.
So I'm going to flood this post with all the pictures.
The remainders are all in Facebook.

Been rather busy these few days.
There has been BBQ, night cycling and dinners to attend to.
Let the pictures talk then.

First of all.
Secondary school BBQ gathering at East Coast Park.
I had fun though I didn't really eat much.
Blame it on the shrinking appetite despite skipping lunch and all.
Nonetheless it was great seeing all the familiar faces!















Moving on.
Night cycling with a few of my friends who are doing their internship at CAS with me.
It was a rather random event we created.
HAHAHA!
It was my 1st time.
And most prolly my last time as well.
It's too much energy involved.
And my eye bags popped almost immediately!





We did prawning as well.
The prawns tasted really JUICY when we BBQ them!
After that we all headed home!
And THANKS to the 3 guys for always keeping a lookout for me!











On Monday, the company had a plant shutdown!
A day off for me!!!!
Met up with Kelly Koh.
Shopped. Talked. Dinner-ed.



Kelly's favorite soup!!!









As for today.
Met up with the poly friends for dinner.
Dined at some Japanese casual dining at ION.
The hotplate that I had with Seok Hui was YUMMY!
And I enjoyed myself cause the chattering was non-stop!








Starbucks after dinner!
It was loved!
Although the place was rather freezing!
Haa!
And I'll see you guys soon!
2 weeks later!







Fridays are loved!
Attachment is going alright.
Though there are times that I just do nothing but stone.
But it's going fine.

OKAY.
GOODBYE.

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:53 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009