<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Friday, September 25, 2009

Today was a busy day.
And I am grateful for it.
For certain reasons.

Had hands-on today.
Welding process.
I was given a set of jacket and gloves.
Which I happily left it in the office.

Anyway.
I suffered a paper cut today.
I literally watched the paper cut into my finger.
It was rather appalling!
Also, my thumb has a slight bleeding.
I have no idea how it happened.
It just happened.

Dealt with many heavy boxes today.
Located in the archive section.
I spent all my after lunch hours there today.
Literally had a good work out from moving all the boxes here and there!
HAHAHA!

Home-d and accidently fell asleep.
I'm tired okay!
And today...
MARKS A VERY SPECIAL DAY FOR ME.

To those who said I couldn't do it.
Well.
This is me laughing in your face!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I did it.
And I'm amazed at myself.

your presence is being missed.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:09 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009