<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Walk Away

I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me.
I'm gonna remember you, you're gonna remember me.

I saw you with your new girl just yesterday.
And I feel that I must confess.
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed.

Physically just short of perfection.
Gotta commend you on your selection.
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned.
In the back of my mind I couldn't help but question.

Does she rub your feet when you've had a long day?
Scratch your scalp when you take out your braids?
Does she know you like to play PS2
till 6 in the morning like I do?

I can't explain this feeling.
I think about it everyday.
And even though we've moved on,
it get's so hard to

walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You gonna remember me)
Walk away
(Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You're gonna remember me)
Walk away
(I can't forget how we used to be)

It feel like I live my life from day to day
hoping maybe you'll come back.
And though I tell myself not to be afraid
to move on but it seems I can't.

Though a new man is giving me attention.
It ain't same as your affection.
Though I know I should be content.
In the back of my mind I can't help but question.

Does he kiss me on my forehead before we play?
Show up on my doorstep with a bouquet?
Does he call me in the middle of the day?
Just to say, Baby I love you,? like you used to.

I can't explain this feeling.
I think about it everyday.
And even though we've moved on.
It gets so hard to

walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You gonna remember me)
Walk away
(Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You're gonna remember me)
Walk away
(I can't forget how we used to be)

So hard to express this feeling.
'Cause nobody compares to you.
And you know she'll never love you like I do.

I can't explain this feeling.
I think about it everyday.
And even though we've moved on.
It gets so hard to

walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You gonna remember me)
Walk away
(Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk away
(I'm gonna remember you)
(You're gonna remember me)
Walk away
(I can't forget how we used to be)

________________________________________________

fyi.
she can't love you the way I did.
cause she's not like me.



<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 3:17 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009