<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Monday, September 14, 2009

Attachment Day One.
BLAHHHHH!!!!!!
LOL!

I reached the office at 7.30am.
15 minutes earlier.
Luckily for me there is another NP girl from ME course.
So it wasn't that bad.

The only bad thing.
If I have to go workshop...
I have to put on this really ugly pair of black chunky safety boots.
I hate it.

So for my 1st day at attachment.
I have already been given h/w to do.
Actually it's just research.

Anyway, today I've been reading quality manuals.
A total of 3 VERY VERY THICK quality manuals.
It took me about 3 to 4 hours to complete it.
Honestly speaking...
I just glanced through them and in between I kinda dozed off too.

Other than that...
I had a tour of the workshop twice.
And also I had an engineer that taught me some stuff.
Which means I'm actually learning stuff and I have a lesson plan too.
It feels like i'm back to school attending lessons.
But I really miss my poly mates.
I can't imagine doing this till February alone without them.
February seems so far away man!

Had driving lesson at night.
And now I'm super tired.
Will be off to bed sooooon!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:30 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009