<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Met Wei Yi and Nelson at 10am.
For McDonald breakfast.
Then we stone-d awhile before leaving.

Headed over to Bedok Green Secondary School
to visit the teachers.
The concert was....
alright.
1 performance looks very GAY.
And another, very OUTRAGEOUS.
The standards have been dropping ever since I graduated.
But who am I to judge yeah...

It was a fruitful trip this time round.
I saw a very old old friend of mine.
And chatted with some of my teachers.
Which is not much actually.
Since most of them got transferred to another school.


At the canteen.



Outside the staff room. (my hair looks horrible!)



Headed over to Bedok Interchange to have lunch
at Pizza Hut.
PS: I DID NOT HAD PIZZA CAUSE I'M SICK OF EATING PIZZA!!! LOL!
Anyway, the service standard there is also horrible!
Headed home after that.
And took bus with Chin Hui.
While the rest went to sing karaoke.

I didn't go because...
1) I'm no longer interested in wasting $$ to go sing. I rather do that in the comfort of my own room. Just sing to myself can already lah! HAA!
2) On budget. No $$.
3) I was feeling sleepy. A result of only 2 hours of sleep.
4) I SHY LAH!!!! HAAA!

Okay.
Bye everyone!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 2:03 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009