<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's been quite some time since I was last here.
So I shall do a quick update.

Went to school today.
9am to 11am.
Had a quiz.
No confidence at all!
OOPS!


Headed home quickly.
And prepared to go out for buffet lunch with Jane.
YUMMY SUSHI!!!!





Buffet la!










I finally got a chance to wear my black toga dress.
It has been hiding in my closet like FOREVER la!
I'm considering wearing it to graduation night in February next year.
I'm damn lazy to shop for a dress already la!
And no money!!!! :(
Okay, it's still a long way to go.
We'll see.

Moving on...
Will be getting a new phone on Sunday.
Woo-hoo!
But I have no idea which model or brand to get.
SUGGESTIONS?!?!?!

Today..
Before I started my shower in the night.
I took off my necklace and it accidently ended up in a bucket of water.
I said the 'F' word.
In the toilet.
And I realized that the necklace had some kind of importance to me.
And that made me sad.

Moving on AGAIN!!!
My mood is turning out better.
Cause I'm looking on the brighter side of life.
At least I'm trying!

Exams are approaching.
So... boring.
I've ZERO motivation to start revising.
SIGHHS.
Alright, guess I shall update some other time....

Replies to tags:

Ah nel: thanks for the company. it made me feel better in a way.
Tim: Who are you? Eh, thanks for the concern though :D
Kelly: thanks for the encouragement!
MENG: you're welcomed!
Janice: thanks so much babe!

<3meiyun




Labels:


Ran @ 1:32 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009