<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON!

Happy 20th!


Dear good friend,

Finally 20 already ah.

Older by another year.

Thanks for always listening to me when I needed an extra ear

To complain about my schoolwork, stress and other random stuff.

I’m glad to have such a good friend like you.

Hope you enjoyed today!


I went to school for around 1 hour today.

Then I headed back home for a rest.

Then driving lesson at 4.30PM.

And finally Nelson’s 20th birthday celebration at Manhattan’s Fish Market at Pasir Ris.


And he got whip cream on his face by the manager of the restaurant.

HOW HILARIOUS!

The manager was really friendly.

I LIKE!



Birthday boy!

Whip cream in process!








Happiness.






















Took the MRT home.

Alighted at Tampines instead.

And took 65 home.

Tampines will always remain a place so familiar in my heart.


Went to the park at the back of my block.

And stone-d there for approximately 30 minutes.

Took the lift up and stone-d at the staircase landing for another 10 minutes.

I could have stayed longer at both places.

But what was the point?

All my thinking ended up with no conclusion.

NOTHING.


Sometimes I wonder if anyone could see the unhappiness in me.

As much as I try not to show.

Isn’t it suppose to be obvious?

Tonight was a night when I didn’t know who I could turn too.


Is everybody too absorbed in their own world?

Or is it me that is too absorbed in my own misery, too absorbed in my own world?

Maybe everyone including me is too caught up.

In our world filled with happiness, sadness, stress, anger and so much more.


I’m tired.

Feeling horrible-ly sick.

My eyes are tired too.

I’m going off to bed.

Goodnight world.

I’m going to drown myself in my sleep?!


<3 meiyun



Labels:


Ran @ 2:18 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009