<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today.
I didn't attend IS.
Instead I headed over to see the doctor.

Moving on.
Supposed to go to the airport to welcome the China students.
But...
They are arriving at 7.35pm.
So I didn't turn up in the end.
Although I was kinda looking forward to it.
Cause I love to stone at the airport.
My favourite past time!
Used to do that a lot when I was younger and feeling sad.

Moving on...
I met up with Jane.
And went to look around at mobile phones at Singtel.
Settled for dinner at Ajisen.


Jane.



ME!




DINNERTIME!



YUM!!



On the way home...



Finally home...



I want $$$$$
To go shopping!
HAHAHA!

Replies to tag....

EDDIE: TCS class is definitely a waste of time. HAHA! you take care while in army okay :)
Marcus: We'll see... expensive leh....! i also want! LOL!
MENG: sometimes things turn out to be empty promises... the watch say from jan till now!! LOL!
kelly: yeah! but no more $$ now! Haa!
r-Ns: okay. thanks for the words!
jane: yes! machine wash. in that way, the dirt can come out and can dry also!

OKAY.
DONE!

Sometimes I wonder.
If I'm happier now.
Is it really better this way?
Did I make a right choice?
But it was my choice.
So explain the nagging voice behind my head...

everytime we talk.
I laugh at the other side of the screen.
thank you.

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:23 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009