<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, July 5, 2009

I slept pretty early last night.
11pm!
Impressive right!?!?

Met Jane in the morning at her place.
Did some cleaning up and lots of chatting!
Looking forward to Wednesday!

Met up with Marcus and Chun Sing after that.
Cab down to Far East Plaza.
And bought my bag!


Free advertisment for them! LOL!
Best of Blogshops @ FEP, #04-52



Proceeded over to Wisma.
And Marcus bought me my DKNY watch!
YAY!
I'm happy lah!


The box!


The PRETTY WATCH! $159!




I LIKE! THANKS MARCUS!





I bought 2 pairs of Havaianas too! OOPS!



Reached home soon after...
Dad said he'll buy me a new phone next month.
And he told me to start looking around...
And so...
After chatting with Jane and Weiyi online...

Here are my final choices.

1) Samusung Jet
2)Sony Ericsson Satio - but it's only available in September onwards...



3) LG Arena
4) LG PRADA 2 - this is something for fun. Not seriously considered yet.



Any more recommendations???!
I wouldn't mind a flip phone!
But must have a good camera function!


My current desktop picture!
Love the picture!



Dad also promised me a watch.
So I said addidas.
But he tells me it is not a good brand.
We'll see...
My Dad is like my money tree!

Winson calls me a 'trickster!"
I call myself "professional trickster!"

I'm hooked on Twitter.
HAHAHA!

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:18 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009