<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today there was no school!

YAY!
:D

Many annoying things happened.
I think I shall share it here.

I was at Tampines Mall today to get something.
And I was about to make payment.
I handed over my POSB ATM card.
After the lady swiped my card...
She asked me if I had ever exceeded the spending limit....?!?!
I'm like "ermmmm NO!"

So she swiped my card again.
And this time round...
It was successful.
I don't overspend you know!
I have limits!
And I'm sure as hell won't buy stuff if I'm not confident that there isn't any $$ inside!

Then I was at Bedok interchange.
And some lady asked me to do a survey.
Thinking it is only going to take 5 minutes cause she said so.
I did it.
She wanted my mobile number.
So I gave her a 'fake' number.
And I thought problem solved.
Then she asked me for my msn address.
And I gave her my really old MSN address.
Then she proceeded to call my 'fake' number cause I insisted that I had to make a move.
And she asked why wasn't it ringing.
So I told her it is 'my another number' that I gave her.
Left without a choice.
I gave her my REAL number.

I'm not doing any more surveys in future.
I'm not going to be nice anymore.
How annoying.


Oh!
I bought this book I always wanted at Times bookstore.
Expensive okay.







Changi Airport with Jane today.
We had dinner at the food court.
Kinda stupid right.
But I'm sick of Popeye.
And the horrible amount of people there.


Dinner!





Candy Empire.



Candy Empire sells Ovalteenies at $1
$$$$$
SCAM!
Minitoons sell it at $0.50
Cheaper than school!

I remember asking Nelson if I could just jump into the waterfall at the airport.
I asked if anyone would catch me.
But obviously I think it's not allowed la.

I want to play with the water!








At NTUC!




On the train home..











HOME SWEET HOME!





RANDOM!





I bought Shephard's Pie from Secret Recipe.
I remember I once ate Shephard's Pie outside Best Denki where I used to work at.
It was rather hilarious.
Those were the tough times.






PIE!





It has been a long day.
BYE!

I don't know which is worse,
keeping your love for someone a secret
or telling them
and risk being rejected.

<3meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 2:46 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009