<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life is so mundane.
So monotonous.

Tampines Mall shopping today with my family.
Lunche-d at Crystal Jade Kitchen.
$$$$$
Bill came up to $80.
I think it was a scam!
$0.90 for plain cold water.
=.=

Dad bought me my Adidas watch.
Actually...
I anyhow choose.
LOL!
$180++ I think...
I choose for the sake of choosing.

At the same time..
When to fix my Swatch watch.
A watch so sentimental.
It brings the memories back.


My Adidas watch.



Today there were so many random thoughts.
I suddenly thought of this guy.
Wilson Poh.
My primary school mate.

I remember sitting next to him in Chinese class in Primary Six.
And how he used to bully and disturb me.
How we used to cheat during chinese spelling.
And all those other silly things.
Like whispering in class.

The random thought that came to me was...
How I met him after 5 years.
After we went through secondary school.
And I was waiting to enter poly.
I bumped into him at Tampines Mall.
Funny how he could still recognize me after such a long time.

HOW RANDOM!!!
LOL!!

I remember sitting at the staircase landing next to my classroom in Secondary 5.
Having a burger with someone...
I remember engaging in conversations with Nigel, Gery and Samuel.
And we always end up debating about life.
Really lame you know!

OH OH OH!
I am suddenly having cravings for SUSHI.
And FRIED TOFU!
And Thai Express!
ANYBODY????!!!!!!!

OH!
I have new goggles too!!!!
SWIMMING ANYBODY!?!?!

I am suddenly thinking of all those random thoughts.
I am suddenly feeling sad.
I am suddenly missing you.

just hit play
and watch my life fall apart.


<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 9:31 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009