<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, June 18, 2009

This is a random post!!!!!!!!
Perhaps a random ranting.
Just felt like I wanted to fill this space out.

I'm using twitter now.
Which is kind of a random thing also.
VISIT MY TWITTER PAGE!





http://trendsupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/twitter.png


These few days been thinking if I should return back to Isetan.
Sighhhh.
Cause I need money. :)
And is the one job that will 配合 with my school timetable.
They are flexible.
In the past they wanted me to work 3 weekdays.
But I told them my timetable don't allow.
So end up they let me work only 2 weekdays and 1 weekend.
Nice right!!!! LOL.

I think I shall take somemore time to consider going back to Isetan.
Especially attachement is in September.
I wish I was rich. :)
But I think must wait long long lah.

Moving on.
I've been feeling sick recently.
Sometimes after showering, I feel breathless.
Which doesn't make any sense.

And I've been shitting a lot too!!
So don't be surprise if I talk to you on msn and I go....
"talk another time okay. I need go toilet shit"
LOL.
It's happened to quite a number of my friends
where I end the conversation abrutly just so I could go toilet.

Man!
Sometimes I can shit twice a day after not shitting for 3 or 4 days.
Power right!!!
Shan't talk about it anymore!!!

Let's just stop here!
BYE!

[[...Sometimes I hope we're still friends when I get married.
I hope that I'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come.
Then you'll see me as the happiest girl in the world.
You'll see me with a guy that treats me right
and loves me more than himself.
You'll see all that you could've had
and you'll regret letting me go.
But the thing that I want you to see the most
is that I survived without you...]]

<3 meiyun



Labels:


Ran @ 11:53 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009