<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Winson!
best wishes!

I movie-d today with Huifen.
TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!





Firstly I brought Huifen over to SPH Magazines to collect her prize.
I know the place cause I interviewed for a job there before.
But sadly I didn't get the position.

Moving on.
We headed to GV at Marina Square.
And caught the 5pm screening.





I give the movie an awesome 5 stars!
I loved the sound effect and all the graphics!
The show was great.
And as I predicted it was even better then the 1st installment.


TRANSFORMERS!!!!!


http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6000000/Transformers-Revenge-of-the-Fallen-shia-labeouf-6080641-1280-1024.jpg





This lady is evil! LOLOL.

http://www.movie-time.org/stiri/wp-content/uploads/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen3.jpg




My favourite characters from the show!

http://www.egmcartech.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/transformers_revenge_of_the_fallen_wide_main.jpg



So, don't wait already!
Catch the movie.
:DD

today.
a thought came across me.
if you were to really move on
like how i always wanted you to...
so how come my heart sinks so much?

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 10:35 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009