<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm in a baaad moooood.
Supposed to be out getting my DKNY watch.
But someone *AHEM AHEM* cancelled.
And I got really pissed.
And we postponed to next week.

I have decided to show no mercy.
And get the most expensive one!
I sound so evil!!!
OMG!
But anyway it gives me more time to hunt for that perfect watch!

Moving on.
I have washed my 'snoopy' over the weekend.
And it is now very the clean!!!!!!!!

But I still think it is still a little 'black'.
So I asked my mother why still like 'black black'...
And she say because very long never wash already.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!


CLEAN!!!!



Tomorrow marks the first day of school.
Which means closer to the dealines of the assignments.
Closer to getting a chance of being infected with H1N1 flu!!!!!
Closer to exam dates.
Closer to attachement.
Closer to graduating from Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

It's so hard to imagine.
I can still remember being in year 1.
:D
I still remember everything.
I still do.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 4:43 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009