<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, June 21, 2009

I went swimming today at SIA club!
But the result is that I have a phobia of the shower rooms in swimming pools.

Cause I encountered a SPIDER there!
And it is as BIG as the one in the Lulin Resort at China!

So, can you imagine...
I put facial wash on my face.
And body soap on my body.
And I just started washing off the soap on my body...
Then I saw the spider!!!
At the drain!

OMG!
I just JUMPED out of my skin lah!
Then I went to the far end corner of the cubicle.
Scared out of my wits!
When it started moving a lot...
I hurry wore my swimming costume and rushed out!

So imagine my face still have foam.
My body also have.
And outside got 2 aunties.
And they saw my FACE!
=.=
How embarrasing!

So when this little girl came out of the cubicle at the end,
I hurried inside!
And now…
I got phobia of the shower rooms at the swimming pools.
:(

Had sushi at E!Hub after on.
And headed home.
Took a loooong rest…

Met Nelson at 8.30pm cause he wanted to buy stuff for XXX.
And he was late for 20minutes!
Aiya, but he treat me eat Ya Kun to earn forgiveness! LOL.


YA KUN!!!!!



Coincidentally we met Kelly at Tampines 1.
So we walked some more.
And settled down at Café Cartel for supper.
It was CHEAP!

Headed home
And now I can’t get to sleep!
LOL.

So I shall talk about random stuff…
I like to watch Mark Lee’s show on Channel 8.
Every Tuesday at 8pm.
国记交意所
It is rather nice and funny!
Totally love the student from Scotland, 苏格兰.
His name is Justin, 贾丁.
Anyway the show makes me laugh like crazy!
It makes me smile when I’m down!

sometimes I get critisized for my choices.
sometimes I choose not to share.
for what I decide on will not gain the approval of anyone.

dear ?????? I miss you dearly.







I miss best good friend.
It is a sudden feeling.
Wished him Happy Birthday and he didn't reply.
I miss the way he says 'aiyoh'
How silly.
:)

I'll reply my tags here.
Cause I'm lazy to write in tagboard.

Cimin - well. you still can make. MNG sale is still on!
Kelly - me toooo dearest! :)
MENG - yar! super drama lah! LOL!
WY - OOPS! at least I can you put effect leh! BLACK & WHITE!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:49 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009