<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, June 18, 2009

TODAY IS MANGO SALE!!!!

I went to the Mango at Tampines Mall.
I tell you somthing FUNNY happened!
Halfway while i was shopping!
The store BLACKOUT!
LOL!!!!
Power was only restored about 10 minutes later.
And in the meantime...
All the ladies just shopped as per normal!!!
LMAO!

Anyway.
To cut it short.
Damage was $150.
I manged to get my demin vest!
YAY!
But I had to go the Mango at Parkway Parade.


Reward for the day!



At the same time I went to visit my old colleagues back at Isetan.
First I went to say hi to Irene the billabong promoter.
And we chat like non-stop lah.
Must understand that we are both 'AUNTIES'!!

Then I just walked around.
Said a few hi's and engaged in a few conversations.
Apparantly some staff asked me to come back.
Cause they had only had 1 part time staff.

Seriously speaking...
My heart was like...
I want to come back too.
But schoolwork is overwhelming.
Isetan felt like family to me.
Although there were strict rules that I had to adhere to.

I greatly miss the times I spent there.
The people that I got to know.
The experiences that I had over there.
It is just unforgettable.

Today I was being UBER FRIENDLY when I was at Isetan.
Literally waved and smiled to all the familiar faces.
But I didn't really do that last time when I was working there.
I used to just say hi or I simply didn't bother.
Now is the time I want to box myself up over it.
Those were the times.

All the crazy sales.
Stupid OT that I did during the weekends.
Long hours of standing and smiling.
Dead tired when I got home.
I miss working at Isetan sometimes. :)


See!
I still kept a picture of me in my Isetan uniform!
LOL.
I miss my blue coloured tag badge!



Great times spent together!



Janice.



Moving on....
I think I am meeting my IS (com. toolkit) classmates next week on Monday.
Those were the times too huh!!?
See, I still kept the pictures!
I am looking forward to meeting them too!!


Mark and Wei Ting.



Okay.
Time to move on...
All those stuff on missing those good old times.
HAHA!!

Back to reality.
Take a look at my dressing table.
It looks like tornado has struck the table lah!
There is so much stuff and it's so messy.

My toothbrush is even there!
I probably took my toothbrush along with me after I brushed my teeth in the toilet!
And there is a $10 note too!!! $$$$$$
And contact lens packet that is yet to be thrown away!!!
Ewwww! So yucky right!
I can imagine all the bacteria and all!!!!!


I AM GOING TO FIND TIME TO CLEAN IT UP!



Oh ya!
Met Marcus for dinner today.
It was rather quick.
Just grabbed a bite at E!Hub.
And he promised to buy me a DKNY watch for my birthday this year!
YAY!
Cause he says he is earning too much money!
$$$$$$
LOL!

Goodbye!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 12:45 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009