<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, June 11, 2009

UPDATES!

Pictures from Robin's wedding on 5th June 2009.












Those are my cousins whom I grew up with when I was so young!
Time flies.
And now...
We're all grown up already!





Flashback!






PS: I'm the one at the extreme left! Basically the shortest!





I managed to dig up those really old photos when I was only in primary school!!!
Look at the difference!
Is there really any difference at all??!!

Moving on to today.
Went out with Samuel today.
We caught a movie.
DRAG ME TO HELL!!!!!!








SCARY OLD WOMAN IN THE MOVIE!!!!




Our initial plan was to catch Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past.
But while buying the tickets....
Samuel decided to watch Drag Me To Hell.
Simply because the trailer seemed interesting.

So, can you imagine 2 slightly timid people watching a horror movie.
I didn't even know what the movie is about except that it is a horror movie.


Barely 5 minutes into the movie...
My friend happily told me "shall we leave now?!"
But obviously we didn't leave.
The movie was scary.
But not very scary to me since I did not cover my eyes!
But it was rather gross and disgusting!
There was blood spurting out everything!
And some gross thingy flowing out from the old woman's mouth!
And those dentures!!!!!
I remember going "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" during the movie!
And some parts was just plain funny as well.

After the movie, me and Samuel just kept cursing each other!
We followed exactly how the curse worked in the movie.
You will be dragged to hell in 3 days since you're the owner of this blah blah blah...!

Watch the movie if you're interested in it.
But the ending was kind of expected.
Let me be a spoiler, the lady was dragged into hell in the end.

Anyway....
I should be doing my Service Marketing assignment now...
But I'm totally not motivated to do it.
And it's due next Sunday.
I wonder if the deadline can be postponed.....
SIGHHHHHH!
Totally not motivated all alllllllll!!!!!!
I keep saying I'll do it tomorrow....
But my tomorrow never comes!!!!!!!!
SIGHHHHH!!!!!!

Okayyyy....
I'm going to attempt to do my service marketing assignment....
But honestly....
I don't want to do it.
I just want to enjoy my holidays.

[[...To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving him,
it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness
without expecting him to come back...]]

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:38 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009