<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, June 13, 2009

I was working on my Service Marketing assignment at 2am.
And when I decided to head to the kitchen for a late midnight snack...
I heard a snap in the kitchen.
I thought maybe it was a lizard.
Cause Jian Xing told me that lizard makes a kissing sound!!

But it turns out to be my headband.
It snapped into 2!
While it was still on my head.
I was kind of sad!
I actually like my white polka dot headband a lot!
I can't possibly go down to 'Diva' and just buy 1 headband...
When it comes in a pack....
:(((((((((((


Goodbye my love!


Out with Jane today.
We went to bugis.
And lunched at Crystal Jade.
The 'la mien' is sooo oh-oh-oh YUMMY!
I didn't get anything.
Cause there wasn't really anything that caught my eye...
Girl, hope to meet up soon okay.
















That is how my very 'flat' hair looks like now!
You can call me 'pancake'!

I will stay home tomorrow and work on my Service Marketing assignment.
Cause I'm moving at a very slow pace.
I wonder if there could be an extended deadline for it!
Totally hooked onto fb's games and dunb quizzes!
I'll never finish my assignment if this goes on.
And they tell me the holidays have finally arrived...

[[...Sometimes all you need is a broken heart
to realize that something even better
is right in front of our eyes,
just waiting to be found...]]

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:17 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009