<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Date: 9 May 2009, Saturday.


Steph's birthday party in the morning.
Ate.
Played.
Pictures will be updated later on.
More eating.
More talking and playing around.
Left around 3pm.

Home after that.
Slept the whole day.
I'm getting more tired nowadays.
Not a very good thing.
HAHA.

Got bored at night.
And did something totally random.
I managed to dig up some saga seeds.
And the creative side of me popped up.
Haaaa.





Reminds me of the good old times in Primary School
Used to spend most of my recess time at the fitness corner area...
And pick saga seeds with my classmates.
The craze started when we learned about saga seeds in Chinese lesson.
It's been a really long time since I did such stuff.
Maybe I should go hunt for a saga seed tree and start picking up saga seeds all over again.
HAHA.

There are some things I don't get.
A minute we were talking so happily on the phone.
Joking around.
And looking forward to seeing each other.
The next minute...
All the magic disappeared.

If only I could have answers to everything.
Maybe it's God's way of telling me things.
Or maybe it's just KARMA.
I take it as it's time to move on for real.
I need to stop self-destructing myself.

Moving on...
I misplaced my Nike backpack.
Such a big bag....
And a person like me can actually misplaced it in my own house.
Someone just kill me for that.
I believe it is somewhere hiding in a corner in my house.
I SWEAR I SWEAR IT IS.
HAAA.

Tomorrow...
Swimming with Michel.
Okay. I LIKE.
HAHA.
Will be tanning a little bit too.

Will be celebrating Mother's Day on Monday after school.
Will be going to Din Tai Fung for dinner at Tampines Mall.
I LIKE TOO.

Next Saturday is Jian Xing's birthday party.
ANOTHER PARTY.
HAHAHA.
What's with all the parties this year?!?!
BUT I LIKE.
HAHAHA!

Maybe I should hold my own 20th birthday party this year too.
21 November 2009.
Exclusively at Bedok Reservoir Road.
Reserve that day for me won't you?
HAHAHAHA.

I'm heading to bed now.
It is kinda late already.
Kelly... Meet up soon...
I have lots to share.
And many thanks for today.
LOVE YOU.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 1:04 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009