<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Friday, May 22, 2009

Date: 22 May 2009, Friday.

When she cries.
She gets a hug.
Sometimes I wish I was her.
And yes.
It brings the tears on.

Many a times.
I look back.
And I can't believe how much I've grown.
Unknown to the stranger's eyes.
I know what has been happening to me.

It felt like a withdrawal.
Putting on a smile when I'm supposed to.
Laughing when the occasion arises.
Talking when the time comes.
But the only comfort I seek.
Is home.

Home is where I never have to pretend.
It is a comfort place for me.
I could curl up in any corner of the room, of the house.
And I know I'm safe.
Safe from the dangers out there.
Curling up.
Asleep.
I wish it could stay that way forever.

Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock.
How nice it would be to have someone by my side.
To be able to rush back home for someone special.

Regrets were made.
Half regretting.
Half not regretting.
But the choice has been made.
And the clock can't be moved in any way.

Somehow I believe I can get through this.
Whatever this is.
My life ain't the same anymore.
Because I know.
When I came back from China,
everything have changed.
If only it was for the better.

[[...To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
-Mother Teresa...]

Sometimes,
without knowing,
it actually hurts deep inside.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 12:59 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009