<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Date: 7 May 2009, Thursday.

I figured I need to update my blog.
This is just so random.
Mmmmm...

School today as usual.
Left school at 12 noon.
It was that quick.
Decided to head to Tampines for some 'alone' time.

Went to Tampines Mall.
I simply just walked around aimlessly.
And randomly decided to go wax my armpits at Jean Yip.
$23

The effect...
Not bad I have to say.
Fast and efficient.
Apparantly it wasn't that pain as I thought it would be...
HAHAHAHA.

Headed home soon after when I saw many stuff I wanna get at Mango.
Reached home and napped like never before.
And well..
Here I am.

I am seriously fed up with the internet.
First of all..
It takes forever to enter Restaurant City.
I almost just want to give up trying.
Second of all.
Mobtv is giving me troubles too.

And now I can't watch my Red Thread.
And My School Daze.
Both of which I have missed a few episodes already.

Yes.
And after some consideration...
I decided to not find a job anymore I think.
Considering how busy school is getting.
The never ending deadlines and impending projects.
I guess I'll just stick to the old fashion saving money.

And I'm thinking if I should bring my mother to Din Tai Fung tomorrow or Saturday for Mother's Day.
I wonder if I have the time.
Considering I have project to do after school.
We'll see.

And Michel...
I wanna go swim again.
HAHAHAHA.
BYE.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:19 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009