<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Monday, May 11, 2009

Date: 11 May 2009, Monday.


PICTURES FIRST.
UPDATES LATER.
KILLING 2 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.
HAA.



It's all in the bag ladies!




BALLOONS!!!!





MUSICAL CHAIRS.



















GROUP PHOTO.


Swimming on Sunday was ruined.
DUE TO VERY BAD WEATHER.

School as usual today.
Was on my to class at block 46...
When I heard someone calling my name...
'MEI YUNNN'

I stopped in my tracks for a brief moment.
Thinking it must be either some kind of prank or I heard wrongly...
I ignored it and continued walking lost in my own thoughts.
When I swear I heard someone screaming my name.
'MEI YUNNNN'

This whole cycle repeated for 3 times I think.
When I finally decided it's no joke.
I turned around and did a quick scan.
AND I SPOTTED BENEDICT LAU IN GREEN TEE SHIRT.
SCREAMING MY NAME
'MEI YUNNNN'
So I waved. laughed and continued walking to class.

Stupid right.
I swear I got hearing problem.
HAHAHA.
DAMN.
I'M GETTING OLD.

My week ahead is packed.
Will be heading to town after school tomorrow to do alteration for my dress.
Wednesday after class will be spent doing project.
LEAVE MY THURSDAY ALONE. THANK YOU.
FRIDAY IS IDLE TIME.

Saturday is Jian Xing's party.
A buffet I hear.
YUMMY.
WILL THERE BE CURRY....
CAUSE I STILL HAVE CRAVING FOR IT.

Will be going to Singapore Flyer on Sunday most probably.
I LIKE.
HAAA.

Somewhere in between I'm going to squeeze in time to do my e-commerce 10 page report.
DID I MENTION IT IS 10 PAGE.
IT'S 10 PAGE.
10 FREAKING PAGES.
OH.
DID I MENTION...
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE SCREEN SHOT ON MY LAPTOP.
CAUSE MY LAPTOP FAIL.

And somewhere in between...
I'm going to find time to do my service innovation assignment.
And my WISP assignment 1.

I DO NOT LIKE YEAR 3.
IT IS SOOOO BUSY.
THE NEVER ENDING PROJECTS.
AND ASSIGNMENTS.
AND DEADLINES.
AND NOT ENOUGH REST.

WHEN ARE THE HOLIDAYS.
ARE THEY EVEN COMING.
CAUSE THEY SEEM SO FAR AWAY.

Ever since I'm back from China...
I realized something.
'friends become strangers too.'
I won't be elaborating on that.
Let your inquisitive minds guess away.

'Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves - regret for the past and fear of the future.'
-Fulton Oursler

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 9:25 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009