<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Date: 18 May 2009, Monday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAN XING.



Celebrated Jian Xing's birthday on Saturday night.
The party was held at his place in BOON LAY.
I took half an hour bus ride to bedok interchange.
AND A 1 HOUR MRT JOURNEY TO BOON LAY.
It was rather tiring.
Pictures shall do the talking.



PIGGING OUT.



GROUP PHOTOS.










THE PERVERTS POINTING AND PICKING AT JIAN XING'S HAIR.




PRANK.






SHERMAN.











THE FINAL 3 PEOPLE THAT STAYED THROUGHOUT.


School is overwhelming.
Almost done with my e-commerce 10 page report.
And I'll have to start on my WISP assignment.
As well as the SI individual assignment.
GOSH.
NO TIME.

MY PIMPLE TURNED CHOCOLATE BROWN COLOUR.
OHHHH NOOOOOO.
I THINK I ATE TOO MUCH HELLO PANDA.
TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE MADE MY PIMPLE BROWN.
I THINK I WILL USE CONCEALER AND HIDE MY BROWN PIMPLE BEFORE I GO SCHOOL.
HAHAHAHAHA.
ACTUALLY.
IT LOOKS LIKE A MOLE.
HAAAAA.

Oh.
I have a question.
Why does Jian Xing have some kind of golden lock for his 21 birthday.
Is there some kind of meaning for that lock....

<3 meiyun





Labels:


Ran @ 11:51 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009