<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Date: 12 April 2009, Sunday



I'm back!!!!!
Finally home in Singapore!!!!
I miss the food here in SG.
My home.
My family and friends.

Many thanks to Kelly, Sheng Kwong, Wei Yi and Nelson for fetching me at the airport!
Much appreciated!!


Wei Yi.



Sheng Kwong.



Nelson and Kelly.




My love!



MY BELOVED FRIENDS!


On the other hand...
I miss so many stuff about China too.
The yummy backstreet food.
My roommates.
My newfound friends.
The shopping.
The really cheap stuff!
It was a really good experience for me.
I learnt to be independent and so much more!
Many thanks to everyone who made this OIP trip such an enjoyable one.
:)



Date: 13 April 2009, Monday.


Met up with Michel in the night for dinner.
It was settled at a Japanese restaurant at E! Hub.
We had truckloads of sushi!!!
I love the place so much cause the sushi is freaking cheap!
$0.99 per plate regardless of whatever sushi it is!
Value for money!!!!!




Michel and I.







Our dinner!!!







Truckloads of sushi!








Before we ate!









Before I ate!










Our end product!









Ice cream with waffle!





Ready to eat??








I want to gobble up my ice cream already!






After dinner we walked around for a short while.
At the park...
We intended to walk to the busstop at some weird corner!
But his friend gave him a call and said he'll give us a lift home.
Many thanks to his friend!!!



It was really dark...







Do I look cute with the suspenders??








Taking a short rest!!


<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 12:16 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009