<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, April 18, 2009

Date: 17 April 2009, Friday

Today I went to school to do the OIP video thingy.
My group met up at 1.30pm.
And we did until 3.30pm.
Something unfortunate happened to me...
Something about my shoes that I can't be bothered to explain any further.
HAHAHAHA!

Rushed over to Century Square after that for my hair appointment.
All I did was to layer my hair.
And I'll have to let my hair grow some more so I will know if I should soft bond my hair again...
SIGHHHHH!!!!
I NEED $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BADLY.
How random.

Met up with Samuel, Chin Hui and Jacky today.
And together we helped celebrate Samuel's birthday.
We had dinner over at a HK cafe at Katong.
Over dinner...
We chatted a lot.
About the past.
Our secondary school days.
And it made me wish more that I could go back to those good old times.

Today...
I realized a lot of stuff.
How much I have grown.
I felt emotions I never felt before.

I realize I don't want to love anymore.
I'm tired of loving someone.
I'm tired of always putting you before myself.
I'm tired of doing things because you want to do it.
I'm tired of seeing myself getting hurt time and again for something so small.
I want to stop myself from destruction.

I think this has to stop.
Somehow. Someday. Sometime.
I wish you could see that in front of you stands me.
I wish you knew I exist somewhere.
I wish you could see me.
I wish you knew.

Because...
I miss everything.

PS: my shift key isn't working. Life sucks. My laptop chooses to fail me.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 1:40 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009