<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Date: 22 April 2009, Wednesday


UPDATES.
Yes, updates are here.
HAHAHAHA.

My shift key still isn't working.
I'm having such a hard time typing sometimes.
[pls imagine my sad face over here]


Just a quick update over the days.
Had a mini gathering with the OIP students on Saturday night.
Which actually only consisted of me, Benedict, Seok Hui and Xiang Yu.
We had dinner at Golden Mile Tower.
Some chicken rice and steamboat thingy that we had.
It was delicious.
Laughter was shared over the dinner table.
Stacking the food up like Wudang Mountain!!

We even headed over to Vivo City for some shopping after that.
And we headed home soon after.
Really enjoyed my outing with them.


As for Sunday...
I went out with Jane.
We went over to Marina Square.
And then over to Expo.
And finally to Tampines 1.
Where we queued to enter UNIQLO.
And I got something from there as well.
An enjoyable day I had.



UNIQLO!



Jane and I.



School has already begun for a few days...
It has been alright so far.
Some same old lecturers which were comforting to the eye!
And some new lecturers being introduced to my class.
Some of which I can only say bring the creeps to me.
Talking about it makes my hair stand like crazy.

As for today...
Supposed to be doing project.
But well...
Clive is missing again.
So... I'm actually going back to school tomorrow when actually all my lecturers cancelled their tutorial lessons.
Oh well.
I call it fate.


Hui Miang and Randolph.



The both of them happily took my phone.
And took many pictures.
ESPECIALLY RANDOLPH ONG JIAN JIE.
Imagine all those weird photos in my phone now!!!!
The teeth, the nose, the finger and blah blah blah.
Too 'unglam' to be posted up here in this blog!!!
HAHAHAHA!


Met up with Kelly after that for dinner.
At Tampines Ikea.
It was a lovely dinner.
Our mouths just kept moving.
The words couldn't stop.
More dinners like this my dear?



DINNER!!!




Kelly.





Me.


Oh wells.
Been in a bad mood recently.
So pardon for any of my weird attitude.
I'M JUST WEIRD.
Okay.
BYE!

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:33 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009