<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Date: 3 March 2009, Tuesday. 2.20am

Updates!
I'm still busy packing my luggage.
HELP.
):
I think my luggage is toooooo tiny.
And thus resulting in a big hand carry.

Talk away then...
Let's start with Sunday...
Went to get a pullover and scarf with my parents.
Met with Samuel at 6pm.


In the car with Chin Hui and Samuel...



SCQB wanted to take photos so I obliged...







And then he try to act cute.
With my phone.








I got bored while waiting.
Quite obvious right.



As for yesterday...
Went for driving lesson in the morning.
Then met up with Dennis at night.

We watched Marley and Me at Bugis.
It was nice nice nice.
Dinner-ed and went separate ways.

Met up with Shirleen after that.
Had a talk and all.
It was nice.

I'm leaving Singapore sooooon...
And I'm talking to Winson online.
Just to help pass time...

Thanks everyone for the overflowing of good wishes.
It's greatly appreciated.
My only words for you guys are....
Enjoy your holidays.
And I'll miss you guys.
And hope to see you soon!!

Off I go...
To dunno what...
But.
BYE!

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 1:31 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009