<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Greetings all.
I'm in China!
HAHAHA.
Will be back in SG on 12 April.

In the meantime...
I will try to update this blog more often.
On the other hand you can visit
♥My China Blog! for more!
As it will be updated on a daily basis!

The difference is that the China blog is more fomal.
And this blog is more personal.
More casual.
More honest.
More like me!

Anyway.
China is really cold.
I really miss the sun back home.
I'm now 98765432123456789 miles away from home.

The 3 things I miss most is...
Sun.
Home.
Family and Friends.

Anyway...
I'm sharing a room with CiMin and Fran.
It's a great experience for me!

Oh wells.
Tomorrow my lessons start at 9am.
So I shall end here.
And I shall let the pictures from Day 1 do the talking.




Before we fly off...




In the airplane to Guangzhou 1st.



We were mostly sleeping...







While waiting for the transit flight...








In the transit plane to Wuhan.




Finally arrived at the Wuhan airport.



My toilet for the next 6 weeks.





Dinner!

And I finally managed to call home.
It made me wanna tear.
But I didn't.
HAHAHA.

Other than my parents...
I really have no idea who to call.
So I might call my friends!
HAHA.

AND I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEATHER TO TURN WARMER.

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:13 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009