<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Date: 23 February 2009, Monday

[[...The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,
love someone else...]]

I'm awfully tired.
My eyes are literally giving way.
I'll make it quick and head to bed already.

Spent yesterday working the morning shift.
Came home and finished up studying.
Enough said.






Had the 1st exam today.
It was alright.
I have no desire to elaborate.

After the exam.
I headed to Cal 2 lab to install anti-virus.


That's me.
Waiting for the installation to end.




So Cimin suggested taking pictures of my winter wear clothes and put it here.
So I decided to do it I guess?!!?!
HAHAHAHA!


My blue-ish/purple-ish windbreaker.
It still has the tags on!
LOL
It costs $89.
But have less 20%



Got hood you know!
LOL.
But it's detachable.
That's good!




And my red gloves!
Which my Dad insisted on buying.
It actually looks like I'm some kind of constuction worker!?
HAHAHAHA.
Looks funny huh?!?!


And my luggage.
I think it's tiny though.
But there's supposed to be a hand carry.
And the size is...
The bag I had brought to my class chalet last year.

Today was the last day of my work at Isetan!
REJOICE!

But I'll miss the $$$$$$
And the colleages.
They got me a gift.
A wallet from Billabong.

I wanted to get a new wallet.
Oh well.
Guess they could somehow read my mind?!?!
But still I wanted a leather wallet.
I might go get another one though.
Maybe in China?!!?
LOL

Okay.
Enough crap.
Wastage of space over here.

I think I shall stop here.
Goodbye.
Study hard everybody!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 12:58 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009