<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Monday, February 16, 2009

Today.
I went to Changi General Hospital after my work ended...

I went there cause I couldn't stand the pain anymore.
My tongue had an unlcer.
And drinking, eating and even talking is a chore.
It gets so painful to even swallow.

So my Dad sent me there.
And we paid $75.
Although I did insist that there were 24 hour clinics in Singapore.
But my Dad said there's no such thing.
And before I know it...
We were at Changi General Hospital.
Someone please tell me that there's 24 hour clinics in Singapore.
Otherwise I would feel really dumb.
HAHAHA.

The doctor.
He doesn't really look like a doctor.
More like a rich 'uncle'.
Anyway he prescribed me 987654320 antibiotics to eat.
It's really a lot.
And something in a bottle I do not recognize.

Gosh.
I'm hungry.
):
I want to eat noodles.
But it hurts to eat.
HAHAHA.
Pointless.
It takes me nearly 1 hour to finish up a muffin from McCafe.
Imagine a bowl of noodles.
A million years to eat finish.
Actually, I rather starve and not eat.
(:


Yes, I'm a patient! HAHA!

Random pictures over the days.





Bye already!

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:39 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009