<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009


I spotted this picture somewhere..
I thought I look pretty much like a ghost.
BOOO!!!



Shopping on Tuesday with a couple of friends.
I can only say.
'hello tired feets!'


I'm so lazy to elaborate what happened.
I will only summarize it for you.
Town.
Shopping.
Fruitful.
Mission Accomplished.





Today.....
Out with Kelly and Wei Yi.
This was the reason why I was late!
My vanity!





To summarise it all.
Town.
Bugis.
Shopping.
Eating.
Talking.
Enjoyed.

Pardon for my lazy ass hands for not blogging properly.
HAHAHA.

OKAY.
ANYWAY...
Saw this preettty tube dress at Topshop.
$89
I really like it?!?!

But it kinda reminds me of the playboy bunnies!
HAHAHA!
So I went home and asked my mummy dearest!
She says it looks nice.
But she tells me not to buy.
HAHAHAH!
Cause she says I have no occasion to wear it to...
I kinda agree too.

But the point is..
By the time I make up my mind.
The dress might be gone.
):
Okay.
Help needed.




Looks preetty right?!?!
Okay.
I'm just trying to convince myself I actually look pretty in something.

Alright.
Goodbye $89 Topshop dress.
I will try to stop thinking about you.
But you know I looooove you soooo much!

Currently...
I'm waiting for Samuel.
HAHAHAHA.
Okay.
He wanna meet me at 1am.
Just to take a walk.
I delibrated very long before saying yes.

Thing is...
I'm getting so sleepy already.
*YAWN*
Just imagine my mouth opening damn wide and yawning.
HAHAHA!

So anyway...
Dennis called today.
Actually he randomly called me at 7am this morning.
But considering I was still asleep...
He said he'll call back later.

And he called around 8pm.
And made me a promise to come back to Singapore before I fly off to China.
He better keep his promise.
And he better buy me a cake too.
To make it up to me...!
HAHAHA.
The call made my day.
I know I sound stupid.
This is the time when someone takes a gun and shoot me!
* BANG BANG!*

I swear one minute the world is actually going round.
And the next minute..
It's not.
Things changes!
Screw the world.
Screw me.
Cause I'm so screwed up.
(:

Swimming next Sunday at the SIA club thingy!!!
My favourite!
It's BEAUTIFUL over there!
Thanks Michel!

This Saturday...
My parents will be bringing me to JURONG POINT!
To buy my stuff for China trip.
HAHAHA.
I asked my mum why Jurong Point.
Guess what she says...
Cause there got sell winter clothes!
HAHAHA.

Okay...
I shall stop crapping here.
Samuel called...
It means...
I need to prepare myself.
And yes.
He's driving the car along!
HAHAHAHA.

BYEEEE!
Nothing to be excited about though.
I just wonder how he drives!!!
Later!

<3 meiyun



Labels:


Ran @ 11:52 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009