<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Thursday, February 26, 2009

Date: 25 February 2009, Wednesday

[[...Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry...]]



The end of exams!
OMG.
REJOICE!

Met up with Winson at 11am to revise.
I think we chatted more though!
HAHA.
But thanks for teaching me the MRP thingy!

Exam ended and I headed home straight away.
And I took a nap.
I was just sooo tired.

Met up with Nelson for dinner at Tampines.
And went to shop for my Converse shoes.
But I didn't get them.
After many moments of thinking.
I decided not to get them.


I was thinking between the white shoe....





and the beigh colour.


I just couldn't make up my mind.
But I didn't get it cause I figured I wouldn't wearing them often them anyway.

I remember when I watched the movie "A Cinderella Story"
I wanted to get the pink Converse shoes!
HAHAHA.
Luckily I didn't get it.
Cause it's so PINK!
LOL





After that I headed off...
To meet Zhi Xian.
Basically to say goodbye.

It was a great meeting honestly.
I asked him so many questions.
And he answered them all.
I realized that he's all grown up.
More mature.

Anyway.
After this meeting.
I have learnt to let it go.
Thanks to Jane.
For talking to me.

I have decided to walk out of my tiny circle.
And out of the safety zone.
I'm going to venture outside.

For the 1st time in a very long time.
I'm proud to say I'm doing good.
Cause it's the truth.
I never felt so much relief now that everything's out.
And that I have answers.
Although I still have my doubts.
(:



Alright.
Enough on the affair of the hearts.
It's a brand new me.
More happier that is.

I'm actually thinking of getting Crocs shoes as well.
1st of all...
It's expensive.
2nd of all.
I have no money.


But I like these 2 designs.
And I couldn't make up my mind as usual.
HAHAHAHA.



They look lovely.
Okay.
It's just my imagination.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Tomorrow I have driving lesson in the morning.
Then I'll head over to school at 4pm.
As for Friday.
I have driving lesson in the morning.
Then I'll go over to Isetan in the afternoon to return my uniform.

Out with Jane on Saturday!
I absoulutely can't wait!
And swimming at the SIA club with Michel on Sunday!

Then I'm flying off on Tuesday!
OMG!
I'm so excited already!
HELP!

I shall update really soon.
In the meantime...
I need to go sleep!
CAUSE I DESERVE IT!

BYE!

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 1:31 AM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009