<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, February 28, 2009

Date: 28 February 2009, Saturday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN SEOK HUI!


It's going to be a really loooong entry.
Be prepared.
You were warned.
HAHAH!
We'll start from yesterday...


Had driving lesson in the morning.
And I crawled out of my bed at 8am.
Then went out to Parkway Parade with my mom in the afternoon.
I went to return my uniform.
Shopped around at the same time.





Went out to celebrate Seok Hui's birthday in the night.
We went over to Heeren to have n.y.d.c
The food was yummy!




Group photo before dinner!


Me...



In the midst of a conversation. CANDID!



More group shots...




The birthday girl!




Fran.




Waiting for the food...




It's finally here!











Roasted Chicked Spaghetti.



Seok Hui. Mei Yun




After dinner...
Someone suggested taking (couple?!) photos.. (AHEM!)
Apparantly everyone was a good sport...


Stephanie and Govind.











Mengzhen and Seok Hui








Yong Quan and Dong Xuan








Me and Jian Xing








However.
2 people were missing.
Fran and Winson.
Being a good samitarien...
I managed to dig up a photo of them.
FLASHBACK YO!
ENJOY!
REVENGE IS SWEET!



























































PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME FOR THIS.
I STILL WANNA GO CHINA!
(:
NO OFFENSE YEAH!
CHEERS!

More shots after dinner...











Wanted to catch Marley and Me after dinner.
But tickets were sold out.
I've decided to just go get the book.

So Seok Hui, Winson, Jian Xing, Yong Quan and me
decided to head over to Mind's Cafe.
We had fun.
Although Yong Quan spilled his root beer float.
And I think I smelled like root beer after that!
HAHAHA!
But I still enjoyed!



So we played "The Wrong Game"
It was super funny.
And I declare myself the ULTIMATE LIAR!
HAHAHA!


Some shots while having endless loads of fun.



























All of us headed home at 11pm.
Something lame I suggested before the train arrived!






As for today.
Went out with my BEST FRIEND ever!
Jane.
We went to Far East Plaza and Wisma Atria.


I enjoyed today's outing with her.
Cause we just couldn't stop talking.
It was great to just catch up on so much.

But damn!
It was raining.
And it was flooding outside Wisma Atria.
And I had to take off my shoe and walk barefoot in the flood.
It was seriously crazy.

It was a fruitful shopping for me.
I bought my Topshop dress.
But DAMN.
I had to get 1 size bigger.
Cause there's no more size 6.
So I'm going to have to send my dress for alteration at Far East Plaza.
And I bumped into Cheris and Yvonne at Far East too!


We took a break outside Far East Plaza.
And had some light bites!







Headed home as soon as we could.
Before the rain became horrible.
And we bus-ed home.












Almost home...












Anyway.
It's been a long day.
3 more days to China.
It's that fast.

Tomorrow's plans aren't fixed yet!?!?
):
Okay.
But never mind!

As for Monday...
Driving lesson at 1pm.
And I'll meet up with Dennis in the afternoon.
I think I might go get my dress altered then.

And before you know it.
I'll be leaving my house at 5am on Tuesday morning.
And I'll be at China for 6 weeks.
I'll miss home and all my friends!

I'll update soon I promise.
HAHAHA.
Bye.
Time to hit the sack!

<3 meiyun




Labels:


Ran @ 10:07 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009