<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello.
It's been some time already.
(:

IMS presentation is finally over.
YAY!
Great job to my group mates!
Especially the very enjoyable role play we had!

Now that it's over.
I'm posting a few of my IMS pictures.


This was quite funny.


Random... Taken by Ryan.


Nice!?


Can't wait for friday.
I will be elated once the Metrology test is over.
Cause I could really use some sleep.

All the lack of sleep is making me cranky.
And I get all these headaches from nowhere.
And when next week comes...
I can go for my running and swimming sessions.
Must lead a healthy lifestyle yeah!?

Today...
Just went to school for project.
And for the China briefing thing. (please refer to my china blog.)
And that's Mr. Chia.
Okay.
Unglam pose.


[[...If you want to get rid of a hole,
you have to fill it up.
But one does not realize that there were a lot of fillers that took up space,
but had no substance.
That makes one feel just as empty...]]

That was a nice little quote I found in a book.
And I really liked it.
Cause it made so much sense.
There could be many choices for you.
But not one of it is what you're looking for.

Okay.
I shall update another time.
Not soon.
But.
Another time.
(:

Bye.

<3 meiyun

Labels:


Ran @ 11:18 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009