<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7980491165597981637?origin\x3dhttp://mylovelycandies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Run Baby Run.

Don't ever look back.
Saturday, February 14, 2009

In a hidden corner.
Lies a picture.
Waiting to be found.



School's over.
(:
It's study week now.
And then there comes the dreaded exams.

On a happier note..
I'm very happy with my IMS e-learning results.
(:

Okay.
Happy Valentines to the happy couples out there.

I stayed home today.
Surprised?!?!!
Did past year papers for SQC.
Watched television.
And read my book.
I wished I had a tub of ice-cream though!
HAHAHA.
Sinful but sooo indulging!

Will be working tomorrow.
Full shift.
It will be my last full shift.
Cause next Sunday I'm working early shift!
And 23 February will will be my last day at work!
HURRAY!

My schedule for next week is almost full.
Swimming in the morning on Monday.
Followed by work at night.

Shopping with friends on Tuesday.
Driving in the morning and out with Kelly on Wednesday.
Swimming in the morning and work in the evening on Thursday.
Driving in the morning and running in the evening on Friday.
Will be home on Saturday.
And working on Sunday.

Somehow in between...
I'm going squeeze in my schoolwork.
And more running sessions.
And before I know it...
I'm off to China sooooon.

On March 28 2009.
Singapore will mark Earth Hour.
So...
If you're in Singapore,
help by switching off your lights and electrical appliances for 1 hour at 8.30pm
Help bring awareness to climate change and conservation.
Thank you!
(:

Sometimes.
Some people should be ignored.
For their actions.
And I know I have better friends than you are.
Cause I don't deserve this shit.

But sometimes.
I wish to be left alone.
Because I got used to it.

Okay.
Bye.

<3 meiyun


Labels:


Ran @ 11:32 PM

Blogger!

Lim Mei Yun.
21 November 1989.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic.


Facebook!

Lim Mei Yun
Lim Mei Yun
Create Your Badge

Twitter!

follow me on Twitter

Says...


Wish-List!

New phone!
Gucci Heels!
DKNY Watch!
Crumpler Bag!
Leather Wallet!
Driving License!
Starbucks Tumbler!
Tank top from NUM!
Havaianas slippers!
Ring from Tiffany&Co!

Run away...

♥My Twitter page!
♥My China Blog!

anthony
benedict
cai rong
chenyin
cheris
chin hui
chun chiat
cimin
fang yu
fiona
fran
han theng
huimiang
jane
janice
jian xing
marcus
mei yee
mengzhen
michel
michelle
nelson
peijie
randolph
seok
sharon
shavonne
shirleen
wei ting
weixian
willson
winson
xiang yu
xin hui
yvonne

Rewind...

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
November 2010
April 2015
October 2016

Credits!

This skin is designed by -xBackfired.
(c) -xBackfired Productions 2009